My Photo
Name:
Location: Vestal, New York, United States

Friday, September 14, 2007

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving down 17W, in a very busy section with exits and entrances to the highway, and I noticed the car in front of my was looking a little strange. I soon realized that it looked strange because the driver was holding a cassette tape out his window and slowly unraveling the insides. Upon completion, he threw the cassette tape out the window and allowed the inerds to be blown everywhere amongst the traffic. Since I have terrible luck with vehicles, always my own, I of course got all tangled up in the insides of this cassette tape (I like to pretend it was the Backstreet Boys).


Since I was totally on my game at the time, I thought to get the douch bag's license plate number and saved the tape that was still stuck on my car when I arrived at my destination (you know, just in case it was a recording of a murder like on Law & Order). After stewing about it for a couple of days, and seeing the unraveled tape in my car everytime I drove somewhere, I decided to take this matter to the trusty Vestal Police Department (not because I love men in uniform, especially cops, but because it could have caused an accident).


Working for the Town of Vestal attorney has it's perks and I was able to speak with the reporting officer again yesterday. He informed me that he called and spoke with the douche bag, who admitted that yes, he was on the highway at that time on that day, but that no, he did not throw a cassette tape out of his window.


I understand that I should not spend my precious time trying to figure people out, but I will never understand why people LIE so much. Seriously.


Oh, you want to know what the license plate was? It was a blue Ford Taurus with New York plate DZN 4487. Stay tuned to http://www.platewire.com/ for updates.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Why unravel it, then throw it out? Um suspicious dude. You could have just littered the river, then (1) you would have fulfilled your need to litter and (2) it would have more effectively ruined the incriminating material it contained. We gots plenty of bridges around here--no one would even know. Except us now, because we are looking for your plate EVERYWHERE.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home