My Photo
Name:
Location: Vestal, New York, United States

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Study Confirms Men Want Hot Women

Flipping through the channels last night (something that, I'm proud to admit, I am highly skilled at), I stumbled upon a story on CNN/Headline News titled "Men Want Hot Women". Seeing as there was NOTHING on the tube last night, I stopped to watch, sure that it was a spoof. However, come to find out, it was an actual story on an actual study that determined that men actually want hot women. Are you kidding? Wasn't this determined years and years ago? Who spent the money and time on this study? I watched until the segment was over and what I learned is, shockingly, men like hot women. Actually, I knew this before, but I don't want to make CNN/Headline News feel bad about wasting my time. I think any woman would agree with me that we are well aware that men prefer hot women, some of us have been dumped for a hotter girl, and some of us never even got the chance because we're not hot enough to begin with (I don't understand why I am single. Clearly, he hasn't worked up the courage yet to dump his girlfriend for me, the hotter girl). Shame on you boys! I understand you like "eye candy", but you have to know by now that it's what is on the inside that matters. After I learned all I could about men liking hot women, I decided to change the channel and free myself from this asinine thinking. My remote stopped on A Walk to Remember and I greatly enjoyed watching the finale of the movie. Because Chris Klein is hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home