My Photo
Name:
Location: Vestal, New York, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My new favorite website is www.postsecret.com. I stumbled acrossed it one day in a magazine, thought it looked interesting and took a look at it. For those of you that are not familiar, it is a not-for-profit organization that accepts postcards from all over the world containing the darkest, deepest secrets of the people that send them. They are, of course, sent anonomously. The website posts new secrets every Sunday and I anxiously await every Sunday for this purpose. It's really fascinating to see what people are hiding, especially those secrets that I can relate too.

My challenge to you is this: post your secret anonomously as a comment to this blog. I promise I will not try to figure out who writes them and I promise it will make you feel better just to write it down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home