My Photo
Name:
Location: Vestal, New York, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

You may or may not already know the inspiration for the title of my blog. If you happen to watch the best show ever created, you probably assume that it is named for the extremely sexy Sawyer from Lost. If this is your assumption, then you are correct. Last week on Lost the plane crash survivors mistakenly buried two of their own alive. While I feel bad that this happened, it was worth it for me because Sawyer buried them....with his shirt off. I don't know what is going to come of the two who were buried alive, but frankly I don't really care as long as Sawyer keeps his shirt off.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Sawyer should keep his shirt off in Nikki and Paulo's memory, and then keep it off if they get themselves unburied in celebration of them being alive.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home